Will 2014 be the year you decide to take the most important relationship in your life to the Next Level?
In our November 2013 newsletter, we announced the 30 Day Challenge: an opportunity to receive a free daily email reminder to complete one small romanced-based action directed toward your spouse. These small actions, each arguably insignificant individually, accumulate into 30 days of noteworthy investment in your marriage!
In Jim Collins’ seminal book, Good to Great, he documents the effectiveness of the Flywheel Principle in business. An organization’s ability to transition into greatness is not by means of one large leap; it is the cumulative effect of many, small incremental changes-much like very small pushes moving a flywheel. This is the same in our marriages!
It is not the one huge effort you make, or the one action you undertake that will make your marriage transition up to the next level. It will be the many, incremental things you do!
Why not start now? Not by trying to bring lots of changes-but by bringing strategic, small, well-planned changes that will, indeed, bring you to the next level!!
Use any of these FREE resources to help transition your marriage to the next level this 2014:
- Begin the 30 Day Challenge (if you haven’t already!). FREE!
- Read the Marriage Retreats for Vision and Goal Setting article FREE!
- Set up a reading schedule with your spouse to read short articles on intimacy from the-intimate-couple.com FREE!
- Emotional intimacy-and the excitement of romance
- Sexual intimacy-and the physical pleasure
- Intellectual intimacy-and the sharpening of minds
- Spiritual Intimacy-and the depth of meaning
- Take the completed calendar from the retreat worksheet and transfer all the dates onto your electronic calendars and devices; place them on your Family Calendar; on the fridge-or anywhere you put important appointments!
This page has lists…
Yes, all of the suggestions we’ve listed above are free! Nevertheless, don’t ever hesitate to invest in your marriage! Whether you…